Verse List/Extra Guidelines
Hello and welcome to mt extensive verse list/some extra guidelines!
I am a little picky on who I choose, only because I don't want to inadvertently overburden myself, and in turn, give you as my potential partner, low quality posts. However, please be aware I will answer any PM and consider all offers--I do not leave anyone hanging, UNLESS you dont follow my rules in my other blog post or this one. That is the only time I will ignore or delete a new add. Most times I have auto-approve on.
Im looking for long term play as well as both story based/18+, without a focus on one or the other. Too much of one thing may get boring. But I will tell you if Im losing interest/communicate.
REQUIREMENTS/GUIDELINES TO PLAY:
- Im open minded and like strange things. I will never force anyone to like the stuff I like. But please be respectful. I will not shame or judge you for things you enjoy, as well as be respectful to you. So let me know what you like included in an RP, no matter how 'bizarre', 'weird' or 'gross'. No telling if I will include it though. Its just important to know what we like and what makes the RP fun.
- All my RP's are in messages and not on stream walls. I do not single ship unless we agree to something, and thats usually only if I wont be blocked/ignored suddenly. I expect long term consistent RP for that.
- Please have decent grammar. I do not expect perfect everything, and I won't harp on you for missing a comma or forgetting a period once in a while. But at least skim-read your post for any blatant errors so I am not reading hieroglyphics or a bunch of leet speak. I try to give you a quality write, only fair you should at least try as well. Non-native writers, this doesn't always apply to you--I will always be respectful to you--just try your best!
- Post length is negotiable. I tend to match, but often its a 2-4 whole 5 sentence paragraphs depending on the scene at hand.
- I had to add this, because its happened a bit lately: if you lose interest in an RP, maybe my style of RP isn't to your taste, or you decide for WHATEVER reason that you do not wish to play any longer, please, PLEASE just tell me. I promise I will not ask questions, spam you or bother you.
You dont have to go into specifics, but its a bit rude when I send a message asking if things are okay or if you are still interested, only to be met with silence or a block.
I understand sometimes ghosting (when you are offline and doing IRL priorities/etc.) but blatantly ignoring someone/blocking them while you have something going on with them is rude. All I'd ask is two moments to say 'sorry Ive been busy. Ill get to you soon!/Im not interested anymore' or please use wall posts to say you're getting to replies, I will be patient. Even if you can spare a minute for it right away, Ill be okay with it. But if its been a week+ of silence, I will probably delete. You're welcome to re-add later, but I may be selective.
Without further ado, I will use this blog post to give a general idea of how expansive I'm willing to get with RP's. Blue Text is current cravings!
Fandoms - Anime:
+ Beastars (A human visiting Cherryton the first time sounds fun, would love to be paired with Legoshi.)
+ Naruto (I'd love to meet Naruto.)
+ DBZ (any version, I'd love to meet most saiyan characters or OC's.)
+ Wolf's Rain (I would love to meet Hige, Kiba or Toboe.)
+ Blue Exorcist (I would love to meet Rin!)
+ Fullmetal Alchemist
+ Inuyasha (I do not have any interest in the Yashahime Saga, but -could- be interested in some characters from it, if I know of them.)
+ Fruit's Basket (Would love to meet Kyo.)
+ My Hero Academia ( Would love to meet Bakugo, Izuku and Kirishima.)
+ Haikyuu!! (Not too well versed in it, but interested enough to learn and perhaps play in the verse.)
+Sk8 the Infinity (Haven't seen, interested in some characters/verse.)
+ Fairytail (Not too well versed in the story, have seen some episodes.)
+Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas
+ Young Justice (DC Universe, would love to meet a beast boy!)
---‐----------> There may be more animes, feel free to ask if I know yours!<--------------
+ Troll Hunters (Guillermo del Toro series on Netflix, I'd love to play with a half troll Jim! )
+ Sweet Tooth (Netflix series, I'd like to explore custom hybrid characters).
---------------> There may be more TV Series I know, ask if I know yours!<-----------------
+ Marvel MCU: Spiderman
+Bad Guys (Animated Film)
------------------->I probably know LOTS of other movies, please ask or recommend!<-------------------
+ Monster Hunter (I love to play a hunter hunting various monsters.)
+ DMC (I prefer Black Hair Dante or Nero as a partner character.)
+Kingdom Hearts (Would love to meet Sora or Roxas.)
+Jedi: Fallen Order (Would like to have an OC meet Cal Kestis.)
+ Not gonna bother listing these, but chances are I know it, especially Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc.
ALL PREVIOUS VERSES ABOVE THIS LINE CAN BE COMBINED WITH CUSTOM VERSES/IDEAS BELOW THIS LINE.
Original RP Pairings/No Verse Established/Custom: Note that I prefer the human role, herbivore role, slave role, submissive etc. I do play sub/switch though.
+ Werewolf x Human
+ Canon x OC
+ OC x OC
+ Canon x Canon (Sometimes. I will consider it, but very rarely.)
+ Anthro x Anthro/Carnivore x Herbivore
+ Anthro x Human
+ Kemonomimi x Human (Human with animal features, like neko. Can be dog, wolf, cat, etc. )
+ Kidnapped x Kidnapper
+ Master x Slave
+ Monster (Monster Hunter verse) x Human Hunter
+ Mer-shark x Human
+ Seamonster x Human
+ Mer-fish x Human
+ Dragon x Dragon Rider Human
+ Borrower x Human (Basically, borrowers are mouse-scaled humans who live in walls of homes or other places. They are often seen as pests to older people, but perhaps your character traps one to learn more about their secretive society, perhaps even tries to date one?)
---------------->Almost anything. Just ask and suggest, and I may be open to it! Some of these can be combined.<-------------
Questions? Just ask. I wont bite.